We are always interested in poeple passionate about energy storage; if there is not a specific opening but you have interest in what we do please reach out.
Graduate Student Researcher
Possible positions exist for motivated graduate students in the areas of:
- Complex electrochemical Co-Deposition for Energy Storage
- Flexible Electrochemical Energy Storage Devices
- Solid Electrochemical Fuels
- Printed Electronics and Batteries
- New Methods of Battery Diagnostics
- Low Cost System, BOP inclusive
All interested researchers should contact Dan Steingart with a brief explanation of how your interests match those of the lab, and a CV.